This page contains information of policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our services and products.
processes personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (OJ EU 2016.119.1) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter: GDPR.
Personal data are being used for providing and improving services and by using these services you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
Any and all queries and requests concerning personal data protection in expert-grp.com should be sent to email@example.com or should be submitted via telephone at +00491631624105
1. Experts processes personal data in accordance with the law only if at least one of the conditions given in Article 6(1) of GDPR is met, in particular:
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the purposes arising out of legitimate interests of the controller or third party;
2. While processing personal data, Expert-Grp respects the following principles:
- fairness and transparency – personal data is processed in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject and the data subject has a right of access to his/her processed data and receives information on objectives and principles of processing when personal data is obtained as well as information on the subject’s rights in relation to personal data processing;
- purpose limitation – data is collected and processed only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- data minimisation – data processed is adequate to the purpose for which it is processed, so redundant or excessive data is not processed;
- accuracy – expert-grp.com takes every reasonable step to ensure that personal data is accurate and that data subjects have unrestricted right to access their data, have it supplemented or rectified;
- storage limitation – personal data is kept only for the period necessary for the purposes and is permanently removed after that period;
- integrity and confidentiality – expert-grp.com uses technical or organisational measures that protect data against accidental or unlawful disclosure or enable protection against accidental or unlawful destruction or modification;
- accountability – expert-grp.com documents the process of personal data processing.
3. Data subjects have the following rights unless they are restricted by other legal provisions or make it impossible to pursue the objective they concern:
- right to information upon obtaining data and during the processing process;
- right to have data rectified;
- right to be forgotten;
- right to restrict processing;
- right to transfer data;
- right to object.
4. In the course of personal data processing, expert-grp.com uses services of other entities which process personal data on its behalf. Processing of personal data may be carried out only by processors who guarantee data security in accordance with the requirements of legal provisions and security standards in expert-grp.com.
5. In order to ensure data security, expert-grp.com uses technical and organisational measures that protect data against accidental or unlawful destruction, against loss, modification, unlawful disclosure or unlawful access to personal data sent, stored or processed in a different manner, and which may, in particular, lead to physical impairment, material or non-material loss, in particular by:
- appointing the Data Protection Officer in the instances provided for in GDPR;
- having personal data processed only by authorised persons who have knowledge on the principles of security and obligations arising out of GDPR;
- using computer hardware, software, ITC infrastructure fitted with safeguards that ensure continuous confidentiality, integrity, availability and resistance of systems and processing services as well as capacity to retrieve personal data availability and access to personal data swiftly in case of a physical or technical incident.
6. Each time prior to the commencement of personal data processing and periodically afterwards, processing processes are reviewed and their consequences for data protection as well as the risk of potential breach of rights and freedoms of individuals in relation to data processing are assessed.
7. Depending on the outcome of the analysis referred to above, expert-grp.com takes relevant precautions in order to minimise the risk and improve security systems.
8. No profiling will be used with regard to personal data processed by expert-grp.com.
9. Clients’ data
- The data of clients, i.e. recipients of services and products of expert-grp.com, is processed in order to perform the sales agreement for providing clients with products and services of expert-grp.com. The legal basis for the processing of data is an agreement concluded between expert-grp.com and the client’s company pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter b of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- This data is received by entities authorised under applicable law as well as entities which provide services on behalf of expert-grp.com, under concluded agreements for the outsourcing of data processing.
- Clients’ personal data is processed for a period necessary for the fulfilment of obligations imposed on expert-grp.com by law and for a period necessary to establish, pursue or defend claims resulting from concluded agreements.
- Individuals have the right to view their personal data and rectify it as well as the right to demand that the data be erased or the processing be limited, or the right to object towards the processing, as well as the right to transfer personal data, as long as the exercise of such rights is not in conflict with obligations imposed on the data controller by general provisions of applicable law or as long as it does not prevent the performance of the purpose for which the data is processed.
- Individuals also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case it is considered that their personal data is processed illegally.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the performance of the subject of the sale agreement.
- expert-grp.com does not use clients’ data for automated decision-making processes, including the so-called profiling.
10. Data of newsletter recipients
- Personal data of recipients of the newsletter is processed in order to provide recipients with information about the products and services of expert-grp.com, including about new offers, special offers, events organised by expert-grp.com or events in which we take part.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the recipient of the newsletter expressed pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Personal data is received by entities authorised under applicable law as well as entities which provide services on behalf of expert-grp.com, under concluded agreements for the outsourcing of data processing.
- Personal data of newsletter recipients is processed for the period necessary to allow the provision of information or until the recipient revokes, i.e. withdraws their consent, which may be done by clicking the link “Unsubscribe the newsletter” or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All persons whose personal data is processed by expert-grp.com have the right to view their personal data and rectify it as well as the right to demand that the data be erased or the processing be limited, or the right to object towards the processing, as well as the right to transfer personal data, as long as the exercise of such rights is not in conflict with obligations imposed on the data controller by general provisions of applicable law or as long as it does not prevent the performance of the purpose for which the personal data is processed. Such persons also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case it is considered that their data is processed illegally.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the proper supply of information in an electronic form.
- Personal data of newsletter recipients is not used for automated decision-making processes, including the so-called profiling.